Collection Of Data
The collection of data is important for us to maintain our service.
We collect different types of data from our clients. These are
Tracking & Cookies Data
In this data, We may ask certain types of information which is necessary for us, which includes:
- Your Email address
- Your First name
- Your Last name
- Mobile Number or Cell Number
- Your Home/ Office Address
- ZIP or Postal code
- City Name
In this type of data, we may get information from your browsers like IP address and browser versions, in order to maintain our service,
Cookies & Tracking Data
Cookies and tracking are almost similar technologies. Cookies are small files which may send to your browser and stored on your device while tracking technologies are tags, scripts and track information which are necessary for us to improve and analyze our service.
You have a right to refuse or reject all cookies but if you reject the cookies, you may not be able to access some portions of our services.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies
- Preference Cookies.
- Security Cookies.
Use of Data
UKkilt uses the collected data for various purposes:
- It helps in maintaining the Service
- Inform our customers to our Service
- Customer care and support
- Provide valuable information to the customers
- Detect technical issues
- Prevent and address issues
- Legal obligation
- Protect the rights of UKkilt
- Prevent or investigate wrongdoing
- Protect the personal safety of users
- Protect against legal liability
Links To Other Sites
If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com